The French Goumet proudly presents a Unique Wine-Buying Opportunity
2012 Burgundy Pre-Sale - Louis Latour, Simonnet-Febvre, and Henry Fessy
2009 Red Wine s and 2010 White Wines
Michel had the great fortune to attend a Louis Latour wine tasting a few days ago. We're proud to share with you the great deals we were offered as well as highlight the wines he particularly enjoyed.
The pre-sale order sheet can be downloaded by clicking here.
Tasting notes and additional information about Louis Latour wines can be found here.
- Louis Latour Meursault (A.C.) - classic Bourgogne chardonnay with great balance and finesse, will do nothing but get better with age
- 2003 Domaine Latour Chateau Corton Grancey Grand Cru - a great year for pinot, delicious, silky finish
- Louis Latour Volnay 1er Cru "Les Chevrets" - beautifully rich and luscious pinot noir
- Henry Fessy Pouilly-Fuisse - great value on a decent wine
- Louis Latour Batard-Montrachet Grand Cru - so exquisite with a spun sugar finish... what a true honor to be able to have a cask sample of one of the rarest of Burgundy whites